2017
Weoow . I'm quite glad to relax because the past two weeks have honestly been pretty hectic .


My friend came to Japan so I was able to get the design magazines I left behind . And tbh I enjoyed putting those magazines into my sketchbooks LOL . But seriously the designs in those magazines are sooo gorgeous that they're stuff you'd want to see on a common basis, so I'm glad to get them again .

Also this week I stumbled upon the band Hyukoh (혁오) after watching Infinity Challenge . So chill, I love it . They are perfect to listen to in the morning (like right now ! ^^) . And this week I found out my favourite from Masterchef Australia left ! NOOOO . T_T well honestly speaking I kind of saw it coming because apart from desserts (which I adored him for) he didn't have much of a strength in the other areas of cooking . dw Reynold ! I love you anyway ! LOL . No but seriously to me dessert chefs are amaaaaazing, I think desserts are the most tempermental out of all types of cooking, so whenever I've watched Masterchef I've always really liked the dessert chefs .

And admittedly this isn't actually a scribble, I know . But this comes from my sketch journal so this counts, doesn't it ? ahaha . I really loved that quote so I wanted to show it . ANYWAYS here's a preview of next week !

Upcoming Posts & Updates

  • Dealing with Blackheads it use to be a HUUUUGE problem in my life...until I got rid of it lol .
  • SNP's Animal Sheet Mask Review with the Panda sheet mask and Tiger sheet mask !


ho ho ho, oh yes . it's a skincare special . XD

0 comments: