2017
After a surprising amount of requests, I decided to do a ROMWE and Yesstyle review, as well as show the clothing I had gotten from them recently . In all honesty this haul isn't the first time I've ordered from them, but I think it'll be good since it will be a comprehensive review on using the sites and buying clothing from them . Yes there are a few things you'd want to be careful with when shopping on these sites, but in general, I do enjoy shopping from these places a lot .

ROMWE.com

Haul


This red coffee coloured sweater has got to be one of my most favourite things that I've gotten by far . It's a choker included sweater with closable zippers on it's sleeves . The end of the shirt is not really long but the sleeves are exactly as long as I want it to be ! I don't like to leave the zippers completely open so I open it up until half way . I do this because I'm kind of afraid that it might damage the clothing if I keep it completely open . I'm pretty happy with this purchase and I enjoy tucking it in at the front; it gives a cool but feminine look .


The second one is a woollen khaki top with a shoulder cut-out accent . I really love the style of this but everything's a bit shorter than what I'd like it to be haha . Regardless it isn't to the point where I don't want to wear this shirt though, but I'd prefer tucking it in rather than leaving it out . I think the colour suits Autumn and Winter, and the top in general suits really well with anything that's high waisted .


The last one is the cheapest one but the one I like the most from Romwe, and it's this long sleeved shoulder hanging top . I like using this one the most because you can actually just leave the top part hanging on the top of your shoulders and it makes you look kind of masculine (the way it's styled in the photo above) . On the contrary you can put it on your shoulders and it'll make you look extra feminine . I feel like it's a very versatile shirt for styling . Best of all, the sleeves and bottom part of the shirt is long, so you get all the extra sleeve and space to work with as well, yay !

General impression of Romwe

There are two main reasons why I like shopping at Romwe . First, of course, I really like the fashion there . Romwe's concept is taking runway fashion and making it available for the general public, as well as having a really street wear sort of style (which is essentially the current runway fashion anyway) . This makes Romwe's clothing a place I go to quite often . Secondly, Romwe offers model stats . These model stats will show the models height, and what size they're wearing, which I think is so important when it comes to choosing online clothing where it can be too easy to pick a size too small . However not all clothes come with people modelling them so it won't always be available, but for the most part it exists and it's really great and makes the site more trustworthy when it comes to picking sizes .

The only thing that I feel is a little iffy with Romwe is the coupon discounts . Everything is already displayed as '95% off' or so, so when you get a coupon that applies a 65% discount, three quaters of the time it doesn't affect the original price, because the original price says it's '95% off' . If it's confusing, it's because...well, it's super freaking confusing . But if you give up on using coupons, and remember to be a little weary of anything that only has one size with no model stats, then you'll enjoy shopping through the romwe.com store .

Yesstyle

Haul


For the cool and k-pop vibe pattern that it has, I was really happy to get this product for around $30 . It's got fleece within in it so it's also great for keeping you warm as well . This sweater looks chunky, but it feels smaller for what it actually is, in my opinion . The sleeves are definitely not as long as I wanted it to be and the bottom part is a little smaller than I'd like, but regardless, this sweater is still definitely comfortable . If you like loose fitting stuff and you're a petit person, I think this sweater would be perfect for you !


If you can't find this sweater when you're looking for it on yesstyle...it's because I bought this from the men's section . yes . LOL . I always wanted to buy stuff from the mens section because there are some styles where I think to myself "wow that looks cool", and one day, I just decided to act on that impulse and bought this jumper . I've got to say that I'm definitely not disappointed with the outcome though because it's as loose as I wanted it to be . And LOOK AT THOSE SLEEVESSSSS . I love the print, how comfortable it is, and overall style of this jumper . I definitely know that I'll buy from the mens section again after getting this haha . I also want to point out that this is XXXL even though it's the mens section, so yes . It just goes to show you the reality of how small these sizes can be .

General impression of Yesstyle

In general, Yesstyle clothing is more expensive . However I tend to like the style from Yesstyle more because it definitely focuses on asian fashion . Plus, the clothes that are more expensive generally have better quality and are much more larger than the normal "one size fits all" clothing . Regardless, you can still get good fashion at a good fit and a good price if you search hard enough on Yesstyle .

Overall I've always been a bit apprehensive when it comes to buying stuff from yesstyle, because more often than not it's smaller than I'd had expected . Luckily enough though, yesstyle has a men's section which always guarantees for bigger sizes (heh heh) . When it comes to shopping for jackets, jumpers and sweaters, I definitely recommend the men's section for people who want bigger and looser sizes .

Happy online shopping my loves !

Online shopping is definitely a technique that must be practiced and refined, but once you get the knicks and knacks of it, it becomes just as rewarding as it is addictive . So I hope this review has helped you guys in terms of shopping on the site and what to look out for !

If you guys have anymore questions or any online shopping stores to recommend for me, please feel free to comment down below . Spread the online shopping love . ;) haha .



Signing out,


-THE TEACOAST .

1 comment:

  1. Love the post. Indeed Yesstyle has a lot of inexpensive Cute stuff

    ReplyDelete