2017
March was a bit of a quieter season for me in terms of buying new skin care products . A lot of what I've gotten recently has actually been really beneficial for my skin and has been working for me very well . But then I remembered there were a few products that I have been thoroughly enjoying haha . So just a little heads up, there's no new skin care in this but a beauty product, new makeup and a few songs that I really liked !


Silicone Makeup applier

I want to say this right now, is this the best method to put makeup on your face ? No . I still think a damp sponge or beauty blender is the best way to go, but a silicon makeup applier is a fantastic and cheap alternative to the fore mentioned products . I like the silicon makeup applier because it's a better option to applying makeup with your hands since it doesn't absorb any product, and applies it much better . It's convenient since it's easy to clean unlike the beauty blender . And best of all, it is extremely cheap (I think it's around $2 ?) . If you don't want to compromise money, cleaning or good application of makeup on your face, the silicon makeup applier is an extremely excellent answer .

CANMAKE Perfect Stylist Eyes 14

For some reason Japan seems to not be digging the burgundy eye shadow trend, so I was absolutely ecstatic when I saw this palette on the CANMAKE shelf . If you guys are a bit confused by the brand, CANMAKE is an extremely popular drugstore in Japan, and the Perfect Stylist Eyes are eyeshadow palettes that come in a set of 4 colours, and a some glitter in the middle of the palette . Even though it doesn't have some good eyeshadow primer like KATE Tokyo-I really dig the colours that are in this series in general because they're quite diverse . If you're in Japan you should definitely look out for the cheap and pretty CANMAKE eyeshadow palettes !


ETUDE HOUSE Dear Darling Tint BK801 (Vampire Red)

While I live in denial that Winter's ending soon, I use this deep dark Burgundy Red on my lips as a gradient and I like it so . so . so much . A lot of lip tints are always bright, but I think there's something really cool and chic in gradient lips which use a more darker and deeper colour . This sort of colour is not a new invention to the Korean lip tint world, but I think ETUDE HOUSE's Deep Darling Tint line is not only cheap but also really good quality .

Now it's music time ♪

Junior Prom

I didn't recommend a song, but the band itself . Why ? Because I basically like the majority of the songs that they've released so far . They're one of those other indie pop rock bands that I love and I feel I'll never have enough of in my life haha . But I love that laid-back, festival party vibe that is inlaced with the majority of the songs . If I had to recommend songs to you from this band it'd be A Little Time, Stand, Everything You Want, Big Timer, Let's Make A Lot Of Money, Unknown Guilty Pleasures and Take It Back . Yes, I told you it'd be a lot of songs I like . But yes, if you're the type of person that likes the kind of song that sounds like it's having a fun time- I definitely recommend this band !

RM x Wale - Change

Yes, if you're not a stranger to my Youtube channel or my blog, you'll know that I love BTS, and that I love them a lot LOL . Rap Monster is my bias in BTS, and even though that might be an inkling reason why I really like this song, I was overall surprisingly impressed with it . First off, the song goes off, the bass drop is lit, and during my reaction video I had to remember about talking rather than dancing . XD" Secondly, RM and Wale sound really good together and their collaboration fits, instead of sounding like segmented parts . Third, it was greatly different from the topics RM talked about in his first single mixtape and debut song from that . 

I feel as though RM's train of thought has really grown from when he had made his first mixtape . Of course, I really liked the first mixtape . However I feel as though now RM really talks about fundamental issues rather than "yeah, I'm a mother freaking star and people that hate me suck" that a lot of song acts like to talk about . Not saying that those types of songs are bad, but I adore the fact that RM touches on issues that should be addressed while making an epic song to go along with it . 


Are you in or are you ain't ? $40 in the bank~

And that's a wrap for my March favourites ! I feel as though I'm kind of late to my Winter makeup game in this one haha . But heck, that means more for me to use in the next Winter . :P What were your March favourites ? I'd love to know !



Singing out,


-THE TEACOAST . 

1 comment: