2017
I started using this line when I found out that Running Man's Song Jihyo used this in her skincare routine . she had a segment on a beauty show on the things she used and even though the brands were blurred out i searched the internet like a mofo LOL . it was actually the first product that got me INTO caring more for my skin and I think I was super lucky that I started off with this line, so let's get started !

Clean It Zero samples

if you just want to test the waters you can get a sample of the line first-that's what I did ! these itty bitty tubs are also perfect for travel if you don't want to bring it's bigger brother along in your luggage . do take note though that one of these tubs will only last for roughly a week if you use it day and night .






now it's time for the bigger stage !


The general overview of the line is that it's a mild sherbet type of cleanser that is not only harsh on your skin but will also thoroughly take off makeup and clean the skin . the normal Clean It Zero containers are 100 mL but there is this gigantic 180 mL one too for the original (I use that one right now ! haha) . if you use this product day and night, it will probably last you an average of 2-3 months . you can use it on wet or dry skin, but I feel as though it does a better job if my skin is dry .

specific claims:
(ps. I just added radiance for anyone who's interested !)

Specific Reviews:
  • ORIGINAL: I love it ! for the first time in my life I used a cleanser that DIDN'T leave me with weird red marks or leave me feeling itchy . I especially love the scent of this one too, it's this lovely floral and sweet sort of scent .
  • RESERVATROL: it did it's job in terms of cleaning, but I'm not sure if it did anything in terms of giving me an "elastic and healthy" face . I didn't mind using it though and has the soft cleansing of the original .
  • PURITY: this was a miss for me . not that it didn't do its main job of cleaning my face, but I hated its scent so bad . SO bad . even though I have sensitive skin the original and reservatol didn't give me adverse effects either, so I guess this is for people who has some REAL bad sensitive skin or allergies .

Would I purchase it again ?

considering the fact that I've bought multiple products of this line, yes I definitely did LOL . I currently use the giant original Clean It Zero tub ! maybe I'll use radiance, but for now I moisture isn't really an issue especially since it's summer here .

the main pro of this product is the fact that it DOESN'T make your skin feel dry and tight after the wash, plus it does not irritate (I suppose mildly ?) sensitive skin, so you should definitely try it out !


signing out,

-TEA COAST .


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

0 comments: