2017
Now when I first got a toner it was some clean and clear product for acne, not like I had a major problem with acne but I had a developing garden of them on the top of my cheeks (and being that 14 year old with poorly paid part time and feeling self conscious teen that I was, I was scared for the worst) . However, it stung my face like a mother chucker and would make parts of my face red so I never touched a toner ever since .

Until I bought this product, that was .
IT'S SKIN's wopping 150mL Collagen Voluming Toner .
Back then I heard that toner was an important part of the routine ('cause Jihyo unnie said so) but because they didn't show what product she used for her toner I had to start off on a completely clean slate .

But since by then I was regularly buying on testerkorea.com I tried something I usually do when I go online shopping for good stuff . I click on the type, and then change the preference to "Most Popular" and ta-da this product came up ! 

General info

This toner is 150mL and from what I recall this bottle lasted me around 6 months regardless of the fact that I used it day and night . The liquid of the toner wasn't clear however when you put it on your skin it does feel very refreshing, doesn't feel your skin feeling sticky, and leaves quite a pleasant smell . It doesn't take a LONG while for the toner to dry, but it's a little longer than expected, I suppose .

Also this container is made of glass, so it's heavy and a bit big, which isn't really good for travelling (even though I had very little in the bottle left, it was confiscated at Australian customs so do remember to transfer this in a smaller bottle if you do travel !) . HOWEVER that glass is freaking strong . Like, what's it protecting, a kingdom's only princess ? My bottle's dealt with a 1.5 metre drop on more than one occasion and no, it didn't break . So if you're super clumsy this toner is probably a good companion for you .

Claims & Results

  • Collagen line provides elasticity and nutrition for your skin. 
    I crossed out elasticity because I don't really feel as though it gave that, but I do think it gave good nutrition to my skin . Whenever I wore the toner it made my skin feel refreshed .
  • Allows you to have naturally radiant and smooth skin .
    No . I don't think it's the main reason, and my skin was never necessarily radiant or smooth when I was using this product .
  • Work for all types of skin . Well it worked for me ?
    Not once did it irritate my skin . Even though the red patches still continued after some cleanser washes this product wasn't the CAUSE of it and I know that .

Final thoughts + Would I repurchase it again ?

I used this toner all the way until it's dying day until it was confiscated at customs, and even during the days I didn't know the exact functions of a toner, I continued to use it simply because it would make my skin feel less stripped, and more refreshed .

Even though no, it doesn't give you 'radiant, smooth and elastic' skin, I think it does its base job as a toner . The only reason why I wanted to try something different was due to the fact that my skin needed to do a better job in terms of moisturising, which was why I changed to a toner with moisturising properties .

But I think hey, if I'm not happy with that product and there's no current 'it' toner, I wouldn't hesitate buying this again . It's not a bad toner but it's not so dazzling either .


Does your toner dazzle you ? I'd love to hear about it !

Signing out,

-TEA COAST . 

1 comment:

  1. ooooh why do you love the klairs toner ? (you got a huge haul of it recently too didn't you ? ahaha XD) oh man, definitely taking note of not using a toner as makeup remover if it stings like hell LOL . D:

    yeahhh the packaging is definitely wowzers . it's as strong as a nokia brick phone despite the fact it's made out of glass LOL .

    ReplyDelete