2017
I feel as though I'm posting this very clumsily, but I suppose that's what these series of posts are about .

Scribbled in the Starbucks at Akihabara, where I found my first Summer Love .

So I decided to make these posts every weekend as a sort of round up of my week, as well as a round up of updates on this blog . Admittedly this blog is still a teeny weeny lil baby, but I always think making habits early is a good thing, no ?

Anyways this week has been one full of shopping, spending and realisations . Don't know if that's all a good combination after looking at my bank account tbh, BUT HEY . It's been fun . I think mainly I felt a little lost with my life and as well as that there are SOO many things I want to do, and maintain . In the recent weeks I felt as though I wasn't able to do such a thing but luckily time really did its thing and recollected my mind and thoughts .

Yeah ok with the deep stuff aside I just have to say with the humidity here my body has been like, dying . Coming from a place with a dry summer, this humidity is KILLING me . But luckily while I was waiting for a friend at Starbucks I was able to find my first Summer love~!

Starbucks' Cool Lime . As the name suggests, it indeed cools my soul .
It has this sweet citrus and mint flavour . And I didn't know that I needed this in my life BUT MAN I NEEDED IT SO MUCH . It's wonderfully refreshing and it just tastes so fresh . Usually I get coffee and stuff at places like these, but screw it . This drink is far more fitting for Summer .  Ah, the summer drink of all summer drinks . Bless Starbucks and its wonderful soul full of drink recipes .

Upcoming Posts & Updates

So I've decided that every week my posts will go like this:
  • Random Mondays: Posts about lifestyle or hauls . I mean anything goes on this day (might post a skincare 101 on this day as well), BUT PREPARE YOURSELF FOR A POST BWAHAHAHA *gets shot
  • Skincare Thursdays: Reviews or skincare 101's . This also includes reviews of stuff like BB cream *hintcoughhint*
  • Weekend Scribbles: For random remarks about my week, but mostly to talk about the upcoming posts of the week ! Oh, and a weekly scribble haha . :P
This weeks posts will beeeeee.... !!
  • Akihabara & Shinjuku haul !
    My friend is currently in Japan right now and since the main city is the obvious place for sightseeing...I'VE ALSO BEEN SHOPPING LIKE A MOTHERCHUCKER . Main city Tokyo has everything . It's way too tempting and I'm far too weak LOL . -_____-
  • INNISFREE Jeju Sudachi Soothing Mask review

I sincerely hope you guys aren't dying in humidity wherever you are ! 


Signing out,

-THE TEACOAST .

0 comments: