2017
Considering Akihabara and Shinjuku are main cities, admittedly it gets a little pricey . But what I love about main city is when you go shopping there, you can get anything and everything you want if you go to the right places, of course .

So what did I get ?

I'm sorry, is my geek showing ?

Akihabara haul

Akihabara: The land of aesthetic lol .

At Akihabara Hands Be (located at Lumine 2 right next to Akihabara station) I got the following things:
  • PURE SMILE's Art face masks 
  • HOME SCENT's Flower fragrance diffuser
Hands Be is a smaller chain of Tokyu Hands . Now I don't know if I read it incorrectly or I was reading what I wanted to read, but I originally thought Akihabara's Hands Be would have art supplies which was why I originally went there, but despite that I was pleasantly surprised anyway !

PURE SMILE is a drug store brand but the art face masks aren't as common to find, so I was so thankful that I was able to get them ! However unlike their other masks which has certain ingredient properties I think the art face masks all do the same thing (which is to give your skin moisture, tighten it, make it glossy and make it healthy) .

They also have English instructions unlike their Drug Store counterparts !
Having a scenting thing at home seems to be a HUGE thing in Japan and I guess I jumped on the band wagon . ^^" But the package of this one was goooorgeoussss and there are a lot of varieties of scenting stuff in Japan . Plus with the lovely fresh and sweet sort of smell, I couldn't possibly resist !
Isn't it pretty ? ;3;

At Akihabara's Yodobashi Camera which is also located near the station, I got the School Idol Festival art book . Despite the fact that I was in a place infamous for stories worth of electrical goods, I know . Even though I don't play School Idol Festival much anymore there was one reason I started playing in the first place-because I thought the outfits were sooo pretty . And that conviction still remains . LOL .

Shinjuku Haul

I am quite sure this store is my favourite store in the whole universe (alongside with its Shibuya counterpart) but Tokyu Hands is my soul animal store . It really is . Also located 10 minutes near the station for your convenience . Whenever I enter the store I think my mind just goes white and then I wake up with shopping bags in my hands . Anyway here's what I got from there:
  • B・C ISHUTAL INTERNATIONAL bag
  • COATED DESIGN GRAPHIC's 2016 hand and wall monthly planner
  • LIHIT LAB's carrying pocket
  • MOLESKINE's plain notebook (Limited Batman edition)
Now I got the bag and carrying pocket mainly for travelling purposes . After too many bouts of torturously uncomfortable experiences, I decided getting a comfortable bag is best for those long travel trips . Plus even though I already have a travel pouch, the weird part is that it doesn't fit my plane boarding tickets . This has given me a lot of unorganised and frenzied trips which I think is much better avoided lol .

Travelling: Be comfortable . Be organised .
Now I have to say, I wouldn't know about any other place, but in Australia not only was Moleskine pricey, but it was also very limited in its selection of products . Also, I absolutely adore Batman . So when I first saw that Moleskine was collaborating with the Batman brand I thought to myself...must...by...must...by... ! *_*

I am not even sorry .
This awesome Moleskine not only has an AWESOME cover, the start and end pages also have wonderful illustrations of Gotham City . Oh, and did I mention it also comes with Batman stickers ? Whether you like the contemporary darker Batman or the Golden age Batman, those stickers cover everything . Since my old sketchbook is soon running out, I am indeed, so very glad, that I can finally get this Moleskine .


That's it for my haul ! Do you have anything you're looking forward to buying ? I'd love to hear !


Signing out,

-THE TEACOAST .

2 comments:

  1. I want to try that face mask. But, I can't find it in Malaysia.
    And that bag ! OMG ! I want it.

    gwensventure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah they're hard to find outside of Japan . ^^" you can find them on ebay or amazon but the prices will be way higher than what they're bought for domestically . :( one day when you go to Japan ! :D ^^

      Delete