2017
Yes today is a bit of a special one ! Actually in all honestly lately I just bought like a WHOLE heap of stuff since my current routine is ending soon and I keep having a consistent problem with my skin . dryness . even in the summer it never ends . @_@ I really like using cheap products (I mean who doesn't ?) But after hearing so much about how SU:M 37 works like a charm, I decided to take my skin care routine to whole new (and expensive lol) level . After all you only have one set of skin in your lifetime ! Not only that but unfortunately my skin isn't my teen skin, and I feel as though my skin needs something..I suppose a little more stronger ?

Also the products I bought in this haul seems to be SUUPER popular go to products in South Korea right now, so after much research, I finally decided to buy these items that were making the Koreans go all starry eyed .

But yeah, this will be a narrative and mini-review of both products . I can't say that I can give a full fledged review on it because I believe that with skin care products you'd need to be using them for a while to see whether they've actually worked or not . So here goes !


Clearance: UP to 80% OFF + Free Shipping for Hottest Items

SU:M37 Miracle Rose Cleansing Stick

I bought this because of ALLL THE HYPE that this product had . Seriously, there was so much hype on it that eventually they ran out of stock of the product and at one point I heard that they were going to stop producing it all together ! There's a lot of mixed reviews for this but I thought to myself hell, I need to try this product at least once . Even though SU:M37 is considered a 'high end' brand, I found this product to be pretty cheap at around $30 USD on eBay .

The first thing I noticed about it is...it's not as big as I thought it'd be ? LOL . I don't know why I was under the impression that it was bigger but, it's not a bad thing . I think that for the amount of product they give you it is worth it's price . Another thing I noticed about the packaging is that, surprisingly for me...it is super travel friendly . The packaging is plastic and since it's a solid cleanser, you wouldn't have to worry about it spilling or anything like that . The actual use for it is very fuss free, I mean all you need to do is have a wet face and then you just roll the product all over and lather your face with it, it's very easy and fast to use . 

Also I believe it does work quite well to clean your face...however if you want to say, get eye makeup off of your face with this product, I don't think you could . Unless your a masochist . Because the things is, if it gets near your eyes it stings like a mother chucker . Also in terms of freshly popped areas and stuff, yeah . it's gonna sting . it's gonna sting so freaking bad . Regardless of this though I do like the feeling it has on my skin and when I wash it off, it doesn't feel very drying on my skin at all . And even though when you open the product it smells strongly of rose (which I strongly dislike ><) the scent surprisingly isn't very strong once you put it on your skin .

Anyway I'll be really looking forward to using this product when I travel . ^^ It's quite wonderfully fuss free and cleans the skin more than I thought it would .

SammyDress.com

the packaging of these two products are so luxurious~

SU:M37 Whitening Ampoule in Cream (White Award Special Set)

I have a great story to tell with this one . Ok . So I bought the product on amazon for around 10000 yen . and I was like, ok that's fair . It's SU:M37, it's a high end product . You know what I ended up getting ??? Micro Whipping Deep Cleansing Foam (40 mL), White Award Ultimate Whitening Spot Essence (30mL), some cotton wipes under the the white container the products are on AND yeah, the Whitening Ampoule in Cream . So even though it's around $100 (around $99 USD on eBay), you actually get a lot for what you get (even if you didn't ask for it LOL) . And the thing is, why don't they tell people that they put these products in along with the Whitening Ampoule in Cream ? What kind of surprise is that ?? Like I'm not complaining but it's so confusing 'cause it's like if you're gonna charge $100 for a product, maybe more people will be willing to buy if it you tell them the amount of products you're gonna put inside there ???  

I don't know, but it was really quite surprising !

Anyway surprisingly, this product is super travel friendly as well ! It's really interesting because all of their products look super luxurious, but they're all actually made out of plastic . It's pretty interesting because I think you can tell that they made quite a conscientious effort to make all their products pretty travel friendly . Like for example the White Award Ultimate Whitening Spot Essence uses a pump instead of the usual essence liquid dripper, so you don't have to worry about it spilling during your trips .

Oh yes, with that being said it's got instructions for each product in the set so you don't have to fret, they're in English as well. ^^

I haven't tried the Deep Cleansing Foam but I've tried the Essence and of course, the cream . One thing I've got to say about it all is that, the cream, is freaking surreal . You literally put it on your face and instantly see the difference . Like, it makes your skin look so nice once you put it on that you would be perfectly fine with going out with it on . However it says not to put it on during the daytime which makes sense since it's a whitening set and all . This cream is really truly amazing . I originally bought it because I heard that it was quite moisturising and I didn't pay much attention to the moisturising part, but man does it moisturise and whiten your skin so well . And if you look carefully at the cream it's actually a bit shimmery ! SO gorgeous, this cream . I really do love it .


So yeah !

That's the end of my haul and first impressions of the SU:M37 products ! I'm so glad I bought these and I really look forward to using these products and giving a full review on these in the future ! However SU:M 37 products weren't the only skin care and beauty stuff I've bought recently so brace yourselves for another haul post soon . XD""


I learnt about prepaid Visa's and Mastercards recently . RIP my wallet . :(



Anyway I'd love to hear your thoughts on SU:M37 ! Have you heard of it ? Would you like to try it ? I'd love to know . ^^



Signing Out,


-THE TEACOAST .


Beauty Korean

1 comment:

  1. oooh i'll do a full review on these products then. ^^ (it'll be a while, but i'll definitely make sure to review them ! :D) oooh so that's why you use klairs ! is there a moisturising cream you recommend ?

    ReplyDelete