2017
A MIZON REVIEEEEWW . And as an add on I’ve also decided to do video review for the first time ever which you’ll see later on in this post . ^^ I decided to get this product as it’s been the best seller at a site I always go to in order to check the latest Korean skin care trends . I think this is Mizon’s best selling product as well~ Also since snail creams has started to become a huuuge trend on the Korean band wagon of course, I wanted to try it out ! XD





Oh and here is the video review for it ! The written review will still continue under the video though for anyone that’s in the mood for reading haha . :)



General Overview
The all in one snail repair cream is made up of 92% snail extract for all of you who just cannot get enough of that snail lol . I was quite surprised with the scent, because in actual fact it smells quite...plastic-y ? However it’s not bad plastic . Like sweet plastic . Like it was cultivated in a strawberry patch or something..IDK HOW TO EXPLAIN IT LOL . OTL But it’s not a strong scent compared to the other stuff I’ve had a whiff of haha . The packaging for this is glass and is soooo not travel friendly . I don't even want to think about travelling with this . It's also super heavy as well . However the packaging is pretty durable, I've dropped it a couple of times but it didn't break on me (and I've read that someone dropped their OST serum and it broke and that was their money out the window) so I'm quite thankful that it's still quite sturdy on that regard .


This product contains 75mL and is $17 on eBay which I think is a HUUUUGE bargain for that amount alone . This will last you at LEAST 6 months even if you choose to use as much of it to your hearts content (trust me, I know) . This has also been a pretty cult favourite, and I think it originated from the good folks at wishtrend who have been responsible with runaway hit products such as the OST serum, LEI LANI whitening finisher as well as SKIN&LAB’s red serum . Wishtrend is popular for giving effective skin care at an affordable price and I think that’s why they’ve really become well known in the Korean skin care world .

Claims & Results

  • Mucin- quickly recovers damaged skin: quite ?
    I think it definitely speeds up the process from your average product .
  • Adenoside/Peptide- Anti-wrinkle agent: YES then no...
    When I first started using this product I noticed that my smile lines disappeared and it was the coolest and most amazing thing ever . HOWEVER after a month/two months or so the smile lines came back... OTL, albeit they're definitely not as strong as they used to be . But after prolonged use of this product (I've been using it for 5 months now) I guess the strong effect of the cream is bound to wear off..
  • Reddish & trouble mark care: yes, and no .
    Ever since I've used this product I've never had trouble with blemishes or redness ever which is amaaaazing, since usually after cleaning my face that would be something I'd get and it wouldn't wear away for the next two hours . @_@ At the beginning I think it DID help with trouble mark care, however just like the anti-wrinkle effects it goes away after prolonged use of probably +3 months
  • Beta-glucan, peptide, green tea extract- Widened pore care: yes !
    K THIS IS GONNA BE GROSS BRACE YOURSELF but when I have flakey skin or whiteheads on my nose I tend to use tweezers to take them out . I'M SORRY THAT'S NOT THE RIGHT THING TO DO GUYS BUT I CAN'T STAND IT WHEN IT'S SUPER OBVIOUS ON MY NOSE . Because of this filthy, filthy habit I have (and again, I'm sorry) the aftermath of this is widened pores, however I do think that this product does a good job in order to not keep my pores open even after I do that, so I've never worried about my pores when I've used this product . :)
  • Elastic skin: uh huh .
    I definitely think my skin's surface has improved or has stayed in an improved state from my previous night care cream . If anything I recognised pretty well that this product made my skin generally smoother than what my skin used to be . I don't know how to explain it . But yes, my skin is definitely more smooth when I started using this product .
  • Hyaluronic acid,  Birch Black Sap, Dimethicone- Moisture and nutrition supplying: yes but...
    I think it definitely helps to alleviate dry problems with the skin but I don't think it will be a good way to fix your skin if you have dry skin problems, that's for sure .

Final thoughts + Would I repurchase it again ?

I believe that a night cream should help with the bigger problems of your skin . This product has really helped to relieve a LOT of symptoms that my skin had huge problems with such as reddishness, widened pores and REALLY BAD moisture problems . However I definitely need a stronger product if I were going to use it to the very end . I mean if I was a teenager I would of legit freaking loved this product . A lot of the problems I have to deal with now aren't really problems I had when I was a teenager, and the things that this product fixed are basically ALL my skin problems as a teenager LOL . 

I love this product though and I felt as though it really tried it's best to take care of my skin . Since the effects of this product wears off after a while I recommend you use this product in rotation with another night skin care routine or if you're a teenager that just wants overall skin improvement . I also recommend this to people with sensitive skin since it really doesn't irritate your face at all, and recommend this to people that perhaps have oily skin since the cream isn't heavy for your face at all . When I've used this product I've only had one instance of a notable breakout and that was the week during my periods XD" (but out of the FIVE months I've used it that has only happened once) .

So would I repurchase it again ? As much as I love the price and how much it's done for my skin I'm afraid my skin needs a stronger night care routine . I have smile lines that I'd like to prevent, and this product didn't completely take care of my moisture problems in the SUMMER alone, so I definitely need a stronger moisture product . Maybe, if all my skin problems were fixed and I just wanted to maintain well I'd repurchase this product again . Ah, but if only . if only . :')


What's your go to night cream ?



Signing out,

-THE TEACOAST .

Beauty Korean

0 comments: