2017

I've been having a lot of hauls lately eh heh heh . ^^" So one of the major problems I have in Japan is the fact that unfortunately debit cards are EXTREMELY hard to get here . Whether it's because I'm a foreigner here or just because debit cards seem to work the same as credit cards in Japan, I'm not too sure . However recently I found out that I could get pre-paid online credit cards so when I found that out, the first thing I did was buy these t-shirts that I've been eyeing for such a long time ! I also decided to buy these t-shirts since I'll be visiting Australia soon and I am in dire need of white t-shirts for its brutally hot Summer . ^^"

Ah also, once I came to Japan I started to have UNIQLO only jeans and pants haha . I can't help it ! UNIQLO is so cheap and stylish, and to add to that they are super comfortable and long lasting as well . I usually just bought UNIQLO pants though so this time I decided to get actual jeans haha . The UNIQLO jeans are pretty straight forward so I'll focus more on the above T-shirts . So let's get started !

Haul list



It was cool that I found this shirt on Yesstyle especially since I've seen it floating around on the internet . To the people that aren't weebs, doujin is an abbreviation for doujinshi which is fanmade manga . I wanted to subtly rep my weebness so I was glad to get my hands on this shirt haha . xD On the front of the shirt it says "All ages, intended for all ages" and "Anyone can purchase and browse (the doujin)" .  On the other side it says "Please refrain from taking pictures of the girl & talking"; which is a sign you can often see in doujin stores and book stores haha .

This t-shirt is one size only but its length was shorter than I expected, but if you use it with mid-waist pants or a skirt, it'll be ok . Plus it's loose fitting so it's perfect for the summer ! So it doesn't slip out and accidentally give me a muffin top I'll probably use this with a waist skirt haha .



I remember seeing this shirt when I was still in Sydney and I was like "Isn't that hangeul..?" when I first saw it I KNEW I definitely wanted it in my collection, but unfortunately I didn't see it in the stores I just saw someone wearing it lol . T^T So when I was browsing yesstyle and I saw this shirt I was just like, I need to buy this . right now . LOL . OTL The cool thing about this shirt is that it uses the corresponding hangeul to the alphabet version of it . For example 'ㅅ' is 's' in English and ㄹ is 'r' or 'l' from Korean to English, so I really wanted to get this shirt for its extraordinarily clever typography .

This t-shirt is also one size only but I think it's quite perfect . I'm usually a size 10 and this shirt is not too big but not tight-fitting, which are the kinds of shirts I like to use . To be honest though I wish I could get a t-shirt that would say Seoul or Tokyo at the front . If I found those t-shirts I know that I would buy it in a heartbeat haha . But regardless I absolutely love this shirt and I think it'll be one of my clothing staples ! ahaha . Yesstyle also has a sweater version of this shirt as well but it's in beige .


And there's my Fashion haul for the upcomming brutal Synder summer . It's kinda funny though, because even though it's currently just Autumn in Japan, it's 10 degrees . I think I'm gonna die when winter comes around . :') But anyway I hope you enjoyed the haul, and if you have any favourite t-shirts with awesome typography I'd love to hear about it !

What's your favourite typography shirt ?


Signing out,

-THE TEACOAST . 

1 comment:

  1. I've also been hauling way too much >_< I seriously need shopping rehab right now. These shirts are so adorable and perfect~ I'm especially loving the Doujin shirt!

    stressedbutkawaii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete