2017
This post is a bit late but I was lucky enough to get something I actually wanted for Christmas LOL . And that's ...Korean skin care !! Yessss !!! (I can't believe I'm talking about christmas and it's near the end of February omfg LOL) .

It was actually pretty cool because this present was from someone I consider to be my second mother . But she didn't actually know that this was going to be a present I enjoyed until she actually gave it to me LOL . And out of all the things she could've bought me she literally bought me one of the best things that you could get for me in that shopping centre and that was a Tony Moly Gift pack . ^^


I guess this gift pack is the equivalent to a "happy bag" or "lucky bag" that they do at the end of the year and they're all stuff that I wanted to use, which is awesome .  So first off I got three types of mask packs which was Green Tea (for skin soothing), Hyuluronic Acid (for hydrating), Collagen (for elasticity). I also got brightening Peeling Gel which you use after your cleans and dry off your face . Both masks and scrubs or peels I use twice a week .

To be honest I haven't been the biggest fan of the Tony Moly products I've used thus far, but I honestly really enjoyed using these products . Also when I got the Brightening Peeling Gel I realised that it was one of the products recommended in the Korean show Beauty Bible so when I found out about that I was like *gasp yas *_* LOL . Also after using it I can definitely understand why it was recommended . After using it you can definitely see your face suddenly get brighter and smoother . To add to that it's really gentle on your skin compared to other scrubs that I've previously used so I am really fond of that products . The sheet masks actually really surprised me because it's the form of the masks really fit very well on my face, and usually a lot of the masks that I've used are a bit uncomfortable to use on my face . When I put the masks on my face they gave a bit of tingling sensation, but didn't sting my face which was interesting to note (sometimes they do that, but there are no adverse effects) . And as all good masks do, these masks really refreshed my face to add to that brightened and clearing of skin effect .

Wow, fantastic baby !

In general I was really impressed with this gift pack and I really enjoyed using it ! Like wow Tony Moly, you aren't all that bad now haha .

Anyway if you guys were to make your dream happy bag or lucky bag, what would you want to have in it ? I'd love to know . ^^




Signing out,


-THE TEACOAST .

0 comments: