2017
Hey lovelies ! MISSHA decided to kick the new year off in terms of amazing product lines, doing a collaboration with LINE . If you don't know it LINE, it's an instant messenger service created by the Korean company Naver . This company is basically Korea's search engine and is also famous for webtoons as well . Despite the fact that LINE is basically the property of a Korean company it's interesting to note that LINE is the biggest instant messenger service used in Japan . In fact, instead of using text messaging and calling, I actually just use LINE instead haha . A lot of people in Japan will ask "do you have LINE ?" instead of asking for your phone number haha . 


So basically, this is most definitely a huuuuge and well done collaboration, especially for appealing to the Japanese audience ! It even has a youtube video o,o . From what I understand this product line was first released 15 days ago . It's also pretty interesting to note that this product range no longer includes MISSHA's once flagship product BB cream, which really shows the rise of BB cushions in the Korean beauty scene . It's actually really surprising . BB cream is basically becoming next to extinct . o.o Anyway here's the list for the new product line:

  • MISSHA eye colour studio (brown & pink colour set, with 4 colours)
  • MISSHA magic cushion moisture
  • MISSHA magic cushion special
  • MISSHA matte lip rouge (4 colours to choose from)
  • MISSHA glossy lip rouge (4 colours to choose from)
  • MISSHA waterful tint (4 colours to choose from)
  • MISSHA tint balm (4 to choose from)
  • MISSHA love secret hand cream (3 to choose from)
  • MISSHA micro bubble foam cleanser
  • MISSHA 3D mascara
  • MISSHA 4D mascara

This product line's lip colours look aaabsolutely amazing and I'd love to try those red colours ! Also I love the smell of grape too so I would really want to try out that hand cream haha . You can find these products at iBuyBeauti, and I've also seen them around eBay too !


Are you a fan of LINE ? What products do you want to use from this line ? I'd love to know ! ^^




Signing out,


-THE TEACOAST .

1 comment:

  1. I love the Line characters, they're so cute! I'd really like to try the eye palettes if I had the chance, but it all looks good ^^ I think we maybe have some similar interests, feel free to check out my blog. If you like, follow me on GFC or Bloglovin, and I'll come follow you too! <3

    www.emilymarysia.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete