2017
Why not start off mah beauty bloggin' with a bang ? Even though I haven't given full length reviews of anything yet, and I've used up a bit too many products to make reviews on them now (since I don't have the bottles anymore ><) I decided to put up products that I think have been the MVP's to making my skin MUCH better in what I feel was quite a short amount of time . So first of I'd like to give the first MVP award to...


BANILA CO. Clean It Zero


This one by far is my favourite as well !
This is a cleaning oil that can be used with either a wet or dry skin surface (though I honestly prefer it on a dry surface). If you're worried that it might give your skin breakouts it didn't do that for me~! If that's not enough to convince you the line also has Reservatol for added skin care benefits, Radiance for brightening skin and Purity for 'sensitive skin'.

It takes off makeup and impurities without making it feel as though you've stripped the moisture from your skin, and all you really need to do is rub it on your skin (it also doesn't sting sensitive areas like the eyes so you can clean your face thoroughly well, too) . It's actually the only skin cleaning product I have in my skin care routine and I don't have any exfoliating sort of cleaning products, but this product alone actually takes care of all of my skin cleaning needs .

Not only that but the original formula (the picture I have here) smells soooo very nice -3- . i luvit . *_*

LEI LANI Wear White Face Whitening/Brightening Finisher

WISH trend's cult favourite

One of my main issues with my skin was the fact that I'd suffer from hyper pigmentation, aka sometimes my skin tone would become really uneven, and I think this product played a MASSIVE role in waring that off . It's a finisher so after you put on the moisturiser and before putting on makeup you put this on .

I don't use this all the time now but I honestly make sure I have one available . A HUGE plus point factor of this product is that it physically brightens up your skin (it makes it whiter, literally) as well as evens out skin tone, so it almost has a similar effect to that of BB Cream . Using this on plane flights and travel not only make you makes your skin feel comfortable on those long flights, but it let's you NOT hate your own appearance for not having any makeup on . it's absolutely magical .

PURE SMILE face masks (especially the Snail and milk masks !)


I am pretty sure this product is the main
reason my skin's improved so much .
This is a Korean brand that seems to be local to the Japanese market (idk how that makes sense but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯) . It's a type of essence mask which means you must make sure that you pat the excess liquid into your face instead of washing it off after taking it off and I think that's why a lot of people aren't exactly wowed by this product because they've been using it wrong .

This isn't part of my daily routine because I actually use these masks once a week . And honestly, that once a week makes ALL the difference to your skin and I think it improves those really fine issues of the skin very well . I am pretty sure it's because of my routine with these masks that the smile wrinklelines that I use to have is basically not a problem for me anymore (and this was something that became a HUGE issue for me three years ago) . As soon as you use these masks you instantly see the results . But I also think you have to be consistent with your use of it .


One outstanding thing about my holy grails as well is the fact that I know that I can never do without them . I've purchased three tubs of Clean It Zero's and like I've said before the PURE SMILE face masks are a weekly purchase for me . I haven't repurchased my LEI LANI whitener/brightener because I don't use it as much, but if I ever ran out of it I know that I would . xD

So there you have it ! My Holy Grails :') . Even though I think that these work well with the conjunction of products I currently have, I feel as though I am absolutely certain of the positive effects of these products . So if you had any of the issues I use to have I definitely recommend you try these products !



signing out,



-TEA COAST .

0 comments: