2017
After hearing that Ji Hyo (from the variety show Running Man), this was one of the products that I spotted when she was talking about her beauty routine . I have to say that out of all the things she used on that show, this was THE hardest one to spot . Also the hardest name to remember, just the looongest title . @_@

General Overview

This product is advertised as both a sunblock and a make-up primer, so it is good to use this after your moisturising routine and before you put any makeup or bb cream on . But to be honest I can actually replace this for my moisturiser as well ! With that being said though I have sensitive skin that suffers from dryness from time to time, so if you have dry skin perhaps it isn't a good idea to do that . This product also has a sunblock rating of SPF50+ PA +++ which means that it has high protection from the sun (SPF 50+) and the darkening of your skin tone (PA+++) .

It's 30mL and has quite a watery texture . If I remember correctly I used this on a daily basis for around 3 months before the bottle was completely empty . Even though it's a sunblock, it doesn't have that sunblock smell that I really dislike, and it has a light pleasant fragrance that you don't really smell once you put it on your face . The tube isn't chunky and is made of plastic so it's pretty travel friendly . The price for it is $23 USD on average, but, take heed, it is so freaking hard to find it . When I first bought it I got it from testerkorea.com and the next time I wanted to get it they no longer had it . However you can still find it on eBay . On the actual site it's 18000 won ($18 !) for TWO bottles, but everything is in Korean and I have a feeling they don't do international delivery on that site .

Claims & Results

  • Water base moisture application yupp !
I guess they made this one of the claims due to the fact that usually sunblock is really thick and creamy . However as the product claims it has a watery texture, but not bad enough that it'll completely drip off your hands when you apply it . It's really light when you put it on but it might take a while for it to dry before you move on to the next part of your skin routine .
  • Non-sticky natural fit uh huh .
Looking back on it now I've never had a problem with it leaving this sticky feeling on my hands that moisturisers usually do . And though it does help prevent darkening, it doesn't leave that weird unnatural whiteness on your skin that sunblocks usually do .
  • Boost that makes your make-up long lasting YES . YESYESYES .
This feature is what I loved this product for . I use to think my CC cushion was the freaking bomb, and then suddenly, when this product ran out on me my CC cushion was blotting all over my face after 3 hours . Use with this product just made my skin look naturally flawless all day long, and it was actually the happiest I was with my going-out face . I had to learn it the hard way, but it is an amaaazing make-up primer, especially if you were to use any BB/CC cushions on your face .
  • SPF50+ PA +++  I mean, I'd hope so .
To be honest I've always used products with SPF in them so using this moisturiser didn't let me know if it did it's job . I've got to say though, that using this product I never once got a sunburn on my face despite the fact that the rest of my body would be an epic red pain and mess . So I do suppose that this product was doing its job (at the time though I used a CC cushion that had SPF35 PA++) .

Ending comments + Would I purchase this again ?

To be honest this would be one of my holy grails if it wasn't so damn difficult to purchase . To me, a product that I use daily that only lasts 3 months isn't a very long time either, so it's difficult to constantly use a product like this . But it is such a good product . Once I remembered I used this once upon a time I was like DUDE I SHOULD DEFINITELY BUY IT AGAIN...but then remember why I didn't repurchase it . T^T

So if I ever have a means to get it, then yes I definitely would . But at the current moment they don't sell the product in Japanese online stores and I don't have a working visa OR mastercard so it is literally impossible for me to get the product . However, if it was more accessible to me I'd definitely want to buy it again . It is such a compatible product to makeup that doesn't last forever, honestly . I used this product during the summer . Even though it was an Australian summer (so the chances of it sweating off would be much lower than where I am right now) it would last me 12 hour days of me going out, even 15 hours . I never once had a problem with how my makeup or my skin was during this time despite the fact that my skincare routine was seriously lacking (I did have my blackheads problem though, but not so much a problem with dryness) .


If you're ever lucky enough to come across this product please buy it ! And if you do buy it please tell me where you got it so I can get it too ! LOL . ;3;



Signing out,

-THE TEACOAST .

1 comment:

  1. at the time i didn't have problems with acne but regardless i used it as a moisturizer without moisturizing toner and it worked quite well as a moisturizer for me . :)

    ReplyDelete