2017
This post is a mess already . Usually I do a scribble right ?  Well holidays have started but I've actually been crazy busy figuring some other stuff out . However during my holidays I was able to do an awesome PURE SMILE face mask haul at Donki Quijote~!



As I've said before, PURE SMILE masks is what I use weekly, I know . But these are all masks that I can't usually get at my local supermarket so I'm really excited ! I've heard a lot about the snake venom mask and the other ones just seemed like a REALLY interesting novelty . Like, a silk face mask ? A gold face mask ? Like damn why wear gold when you can put it on your face . XD And I've heard a lot about yogurt masks as well (top right corner) so I'm glad that I can try it ! ^^

As for the Green tea milk mask I mean in general, green tea is famous for being good for your health in everything so I thought I couldn't go wrong with it . Also I just really look forward to the scent that the Cherry Blossom mask will have . ^^

Upcoming Posts + Updates

This week I'm only currently planning to do one post, but depending on what'll happen, perhaps I'll write another article for this week . But anyway the article this week will be:
  • BANILA CO's Fit & Boost Sun Base [REVIEW]
I know that this is a product that's not very known but, I feel as though this product definitely deserves a review .

I hope your week has been phenomenal ! ^^



Signing out,

-THE TEACOAST .

1 comment:

  1. These mask look so cool. I honestly have never heard of snake venom mask. I would be a little scared to use it though. haha. I actually never really tried Japanese sheet mask before. All of the masks I have are Korean. To be honest, I don't see that many Japanese mask in Korea, but I will have to look around. Nice haul!! :)

    ~Sandy
    http://ihope-diversebeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete