2017
It was actually pretty much by luck that I came across this product . When I got the O.S.T Serum and cream Wishtrend was also wonderful enough to give me a couple of samples as well, and the red serum happened to be one of them . From what I remember I have heard of the product before and I think it was floating on the Wishtrend site as one of the best sellers at the time, along side the OST serum . When I tried the sample it had the most enticing scent and I couldn't help but want to use it ! In no time I looked at the reviews and it was only good, plus my OST serum started running out so I thought, 'hey, why not ?' .




General Overview

The Red Serum is marketed as a Korean dupe for high end serum products, boasting to have the same effect at less than half the price; and to add to that it was Wishtrend's 2014 winner for the best awards . On the Wishtrend store it costs about $40 USD and on eBay you can get it for $26-$37 . This product has 40mL as well so if you use it once a day it will basically last you for 5 or more months, but from what I've read of this product you can also use at night . 

Luckily with this serum there's an ingredient list of it that you can read in English PLUS they're all super natural and friendly .
As I said before, the scent of the Red Serum is so . freaking . good . I think out of all the cosmetics and skin care I've tried this has got to be my most favourite scent . If it was made into a perfume I'd probably spray it all over me LOL . Whenever I've used this product it's never made my face hurt which is a huge plus . In addition, when I initially started using it it didn't break me out either . :DD

Claims & Results

  • Clear & Bright Skin tone: ...mmm yeahhh... ?
  • Firm & Well balanced skin structure: ...
  • Flawless & Silky skin texture: YES !
  • Rich moisturising from inner layer of skin: ...
  • Intensive nourishing for healthy skin: ...
The number one thing I noticed from this is how much smoother it made my skin once I started using it . This was especially helpful for breakouts that would happen near my time of the month or whenever my skin would breakout in general . In fact I stopped using this product for a bit and the first thing I noticed actually was the difference of smoothness of my skin . Also I do believe that it clears and brightens the skin tone to a certain extent but I have come across products that do a better job of this .

In terms of the 'intensive' nourishing and Rich moisturising I just don't feel as though it does the job . Luckily it doesn't have any adverse effects on dry skin but it doesn't exactly alleviate it much either . For the most part, it helped to moisturise the dry spots on my my eyelids and between my eyes, however it couldn't entirely moisturise the side of my nose . I know I can't blame it all on this product since of course I use other stuff as well, but unfortunately it doesn't seem to completely take away those problems . And in terms of a 'firm' & 'well balanced' skin structure, I can't really agree with that since I didn't feel any major effects in that area . But I know for certain that it helps to give the skin a flawless and silky skin texture .

the packaging & smell of it is soo nice~

Final thoughts + Would I repurchase it again ?

This product maybe lacking for my skin but the way it makes your face smooth is freaking amazing . I supposed it's because my skin is on the combination dry side and this product probably isn't suited for that kind of skin . However whenever I break out and my skin doesn't seem to look very smooth I always quickly switch back to this one for a bit and it really helps to calm down the pimples and breakouts .

If there was a smaller version of this product I'd probably repurchase it again . The thing about it is I probably couldn't use it on a daily basis, or there are more suitable products to help with my skin problems (And I'd hate for this product to expire on me . :P) . If anything I'd definitely recommend this product for anyone who has oily skin or problems with acne . Luckily this product doesn't cause any further problems for your skin if it's on the drier side but it definitely wouldn't get rid of it . 

Do you have oily skin ? And if so what kind of products do you like to use for it ? I'd love to know !





Signing out,


-THE TEACOAST . 

0 comments: