2017
I hope that the title isn't too confusing haha ^^" . I've used NATURE REPUBLIC's Super Aqua Max Moisture Watery Cream and NATURE REPUBLIC's Super Aqua Max Combination Watery Cream so I thought why not review both of them together since they're both part of the same product line anyway ? The product name is a bit wordy though so I'm sorry if that title is a bit confusing haha . @_@ Anyway I first decided to use this line when I saw it as the top seller in the Moisture Cream category of a site I often visit to find out the latest Korean trends . Honestly, it's actually quite difficult to find good day creams and that really comes as a surprise to me . That stuff is important yo ! ;_;



General Overview

The NATURE REPUBLIC's Super Aqua Max lines are 80mL and have plastic containers so it's 110% travel friendly haha . Also on average both the NATURE REPUBLIC Super Aqua Max Combination & NATURE REPUBLIC Super Aqua Max Moisture are both around $11-$15 USD on both amazon and eBay so I think that's worth the price . If you use the cream in the daytime only it should last you around 3-4months so it lasts quite a good while as well . Both of these lines are gentle and neither of them gave a burning sensation to my face . Neither of these Watery creams are as thick as other creams but isn't as runny as say, the Mizon All-In-One Snail Repair Cream .

The NATURE REPUBLIC Super Aqua Max Combination Watery Cream has the same colour of its container so it's this light blue-green, and the scent of it smells like some sort of medication but its not so bad . This products' main ingredient is silicon gel instead of natural ingredients which is probably why it has that different scent . Also the texture of the cream seems a little...rough ? I think you won't get it until you actually see it . However on actual application it easily sits and settles into your skin . 

The NATURE REPUBLIC Super Aqua Max Moisture Watery Cream, just like its container, is a pretty baby pink . Even though the products main ingredient seems to be hyaluronic acid, collagen, and 30 types of marine plants, the scent is this really light floral smell . I actually reaaally love the scent of this cream haha . If you're someone that's not into scents, have no fear since this products scents are seriously faint and by the time you put on your BB cream you won't smell it . Unlike it's combination version, the texture of this cream both looks and feels very smooth . Not only this but it settles into the skin pretty easily, just like the Combination Watery Cream .

Claims & Results

  • Combination: Derived from natural moisturising factor . Sense lack of water and is a moisturising cream that works differently for each zone . Moist skin . 
    I didn't know what to expect from this cream but it did well to hydrate my dry zone which is actually my T-zone . In the advertisements of this product it says that it keeps your T-zone 'fresh' while giving moisture to your U-zone . However I found that this product did well to give moisture to my T-zone while keeping my U-zone at bay and not really getting any breakouts . From summer to winter this cream does not break out but doesn't let my skin get completely dry . However it doesn't always keep my dry spots moisturised, but surprisingly does a better job than its Moisture watery cream counterpart .
  • Moisture: Watery cream that has a hydration pack effect . Last for 24 hours . Moist skin .

    As much as I like the colour of the cream and how nice it smells, it just doesn't hydrate as well as the Combination Watery Cream for me . I honestly find it kind of weird how it moisturised my dry spots less than the Combination Watery Cream but I suppose that's why they created different types of creams for different kinds of skin . Regardless, it did keep my normal areas well hydrated and also never really gave me breakouts either .

Final thoughts + Would I repurchase it again ?

 If anything I think I wouldn't mind repurchasing the combination one again, but I definitely need something stronger in terms of combating dryness . If I used a moisture serum or toner before using the cream it helps, but if you were looking for it to combat the dryness alone than unfortunately I don't think it'll be of much help to you . I don't suppose I should by the moisture one though because it obviously doesn't suit my skin . I don't dislike this product line though since it doesn't sting my face, has a nice application and doesn't cause me to breakout .

So yes I might repurchase this product again, but I'll be searching around for better creams for the time being . Anyway do you have problems finding a fitting moisturising cream for you ? Is it difficult for you to find a fitting cream or was it easy ? I'd love to know !




Signing out,

-THE TEACOAST .

0 comments: