2017
So initially I did a huge skin care haul because of recent change to my skin . BUT THEN I went to the local department store and saw cosmetic section...and I just had to . T_T Recently I've been really curious to use cosme's (cosme is an online cosmetic ranking & store in Japan) number one ranked items, so I really couldn't help myself WHEN IT WAS ALL IN FRONT OF ME aaaaah OTL . By the way I bought so much so this is going to be a very long post lol . ^^"



But that's ok because we can enjoy these products together . :D LOL .


Here are the online beauty stuff that I got online, which I bought from amazon Japan and ebay:

  • JILL STUART Treatment Hair Mist (relax line)- amazon Japan
  • INNISFREE green tea balancing lotion & balancing skin- amazon Japan
  • SHU UEMURA ultime8 cleansing oil- amazon Japan
  • INNISFREE Orchid Enriched Cream- amazon Japan
  • SKINFOOD Black Sugar Honey Mask washoff- amazon Japan
  • KLAIRS Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop Vitamin C- ebay
  • ARITAUM The professional IOPE air cushion puff- ebay
  • LANEIGE Watery Cushion Concealer #1- ebay
That awkward moment when you realise how much you bought...LOL . @_@ 

I got the Innisfree green tea set, black sugar honey mask and vitamin C serum because recently I've been having a bit of trouble with acne and blemishes . Unfortunately my current skin routine at the time wasn't built for preventing or fighting those problems, so I bought these pretty haphazardly . I bought the Laneige Watery cushion concealer since my current concealer doesn't blend well into my products, so it's too dark on my skin . ^^" It's always been pretty raved about so I'm quite curious to use the product ! 

Recently I had finished my SU:M 37 cleansing stick and as much as I loved it, I still wanted to explore the cleansing world . I never used an actual cleansing oil so I wanted to check that out, and decided to buy cosme's #1 cleansing oil; Shu Uemura's ultime8 cleansing . I much prefer Korean makeup, but I mean Japanese skin care is very good, and since I live in Japan I figured why not, right ? haha . Since I don't clean my hair everyday I wanted to get Jill Stuart's treatment hair mist because I really love the scent, and the thought of it smelling it because my hair gets into my face so much was AWESOME . XD lol . 

I decided to get the Orchid Enriched Cream first compared to the rest of my skincare haul, and during the phase where I hadn't realised that breaking out was starting to become a problem . ^^" It's not bad and I'll do an in-depth review of it soon . But the only thing I can say about it is, that for good maintenance of your skin, you should really only use this at night time . Since I recently got into the BB cushion fad and felt like my old cushion was starting to get a little to packed with BB cream, I decided to bulk buy these air cushion puffs . Honestly it's very hard to try and clean your air cushion puffs thoroughly, and hygiene is SUPER important to me when it comes to putting product on my face .

And here are the samples~ 


I actually got testers with ALL of my skin care purchases- so excluding the air cushion puffs and hair treatment mist- which was absolutely overwhelming for me haha . I'm posting this because I'm wondering if there's anything here you guys would like for me to try . ^^

Now onto the department store haul !


I don't usually wear a lot of makeup, but since I recently started wanting to make more youtube videos I decided it would be good to try and step up my game haha . Plus I'm getting to that point in my life where makeup might actually be needed for events in life LOL . orz . So here's what I bought:
  • URUMI liner in Coral Pink
  • DUP Eyelashes Fixer EX
  • CANMAKE face brush
  • CHASTY eyebrow liner brush
  • KOJI Lash concierge 01 Pure Smile falsies
  • DOLLY WINK 10 sweet cat falsies
  • CANMAKE Curl Keep Waterproof mascara (that's my translation of what it is at the least haha)
  • CANMAKE Glow Fleur Cheeks
  • CANMAKE Eye Nuance eyeshadow 
Ok so can I just say, I wasn't mean to buy 2 eyeshadows nor was I mean to buy the liner LOL . T_T The URUMI liner was near the eyebrow section, so I actually though that it was eyeliner- but in fact it's an aegyo-sal liner ! (If you don't know what aegyo-sal is it's the little puffy part under your eyes . ) Since it had that much prized #1 cosme sticker on it I bought it without really reading it probably . Ah, so embarrassing LOL . But still, I think it would be good for putting it in a giveaway or something . ^^ 

So yes, I decided to get both half falsies and full falsies just because I think they both are good for different uses . I real like half falsies because you can put them on without having to put black eyeliner on and you can get away with it; which is nice because I really feel like on a lot of occasions black eyeliner makes me feel like a panda . But on those rare occasions where I where black eyeliner for a more sort of...powerful ? sort of look, I want to try full falsies . Also I really don't like wearing a lot of mascara so I prefer falsies with little mascara on . This is why I decided to by the DUP eyelashes fixer (*cough cosme #1 sticker cough*) as well as the CANMAKE Curl keep mascara . That Curl Keep mascara has a VERY different wand and I actually really like it because it combs through your eyelashes and keeps clumping to a minimum . And yes, it too, has a cosme sticker on it lol .

I got eyeshadow with a red palette because I've always really liked red eye makeup, so I wanted to try it out . ^^ I also thought having some colour on my cheeks would be nice . Even though these products don't have that much coveted cosme sticker on it, in general CANMAKE is a very popular drug store brand in Japan . In comparison to Korean products it's a lot like Etude . I've bought makeup from them before and I really don't mind it as well haha . And the best part is that for generally good products it's also really cheap . :)

SO YES, that's it for my massive beauty haul . Which products do you guys want or have heard of ? Oh and out of all the tester stuff, which ones would you like me to try ? ^^




Signing Out,


-THE TEACOAST .

0 comments: