2017
I bought these lipsticks at the same time so I decided to review them at the same time . Plus they all are generally sort of the same in my books so it'd be a waste of time if I decided to review these lipsticks separately . I think this review will be fairly short, but regardless I hope it'll still be of use to you . So here is my review on the ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS Liquid Lipstick, KAT VON D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick, and SMASHBOX Always On Liquid Lipstick !


General Overview

ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS Liquid Lipstick (x)
Price: $20 USD
Shades available: 38
Shade I own: Kathryn

KAT VON D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick (x)
Price: $20 USD
Shades available: 30
Shade I own: Lolita II

SMASHBOX Always On Liquid Lipstick (x)
Price: $24 USD
Shades available: 20
Shade I own:  Out Loud
All these lipsticks are liquid and have a matte formula . Surprisingly, they aren't drying to the lips which is a maaaaasive plus for me, since the reason why I generally don't like wearing lipstick is the fact that it always made my lips ten times more flakier . The lipsticks move around pretty easily though, so it's really important to set it (and that is by putting your lips on tissue, or by putting setting powder on it) .

They do have a really long wear time just as long as you don't eat . Yes, unfortunately the perfect indestructible lipstick that will still have its colour there is still yet to be found (*cries) . But when drinking I've noticed that the colour still tends to remain . If you don't set your lipstick though, the colour will transfer .



I don't necessarily prefer one over the other, but I'm the least fond of the SMASHBOX Always On Liquid Lipstick because I feel as though it's the easiest to move around the most, and I've actually noticed that sometimes pimples form around my lips after I use it . So it's like it's a bit too moisturising haha . But hey, if you're into that then maybe you would want to try it out .

If anything, I think if you were going to choose from each brand, it'd be out of the lip colour choice that you want, which I'll include down below . Some of these have X's on them because I got these swatches from their official sites and it's run out of stock on those sites . But hopefully you get a general gist of the colours available in each lipstick line .


So the bottom line ? Just pick the one that you want based on the colour that you want, really . Just remember to set it though if you really want to have a good time ! Haha .



Signing out,


-THE TEACOAST .

0 comments: