2017
Just when you thought A'pieu x Doraemon Christmas collaboration was just around the corner, they've recently come up with another, very adorable collab ! This time it features the cute and cuddly bear loved around the world, Rilakkuma ! It's amazing and interesting that A'pieu decides to do these collaborations with not just any character, but with really popular characters that are pretty well known and were characters created in Japan . To be honest though I haven't seen the A'pieu brand in Japan, if ever . I really wish I could though so I could buy products from the adorable little collaborations that they have . ;3;


Like their previous collaboration with Doraemon, the colours are really themed on Rilakkuma's colour schemes as well as a lot of bright but neutral palettes . Also similar to their collaboration with Doraemon, the release of the products weren't done all at once . And the 'special' part of the product line seems to have come later . Anyways, I think the colours that are used in this product line are really neat . Since it's natural colours, I feel as though it's really just to whip it out in public for the little touch ups throughout the day, you know ? Plus the items in this line are SOOO cute that you'd have no shame in wanting to use it hehe . X)



It was weird because at first I thought it was a really small line, but there are actually many parts to this product collaboration . I think I was misled to believe that because the product line seems to have like, three parts to it . So in order to make the collab list make as much sense as possible, I've decided to put it into the three parts that they separate it in:

HEALING:

  • A'pieu Air Fit Cushion XP (available in #21 & #23)
  • A'pieu Air Fit Cushion Blusher (available in PK01, CR01, BR01, VL01, CR02)
    can I also say it's sooo cute because each of the different colours come with an individual cover design !
  • A'pieu Cleansing Foam (available in Mud Fresh,  Milk Moist, Jelly Brightening)
    these also come in individual designs too according to the character~ ^^
PLAY:
  • A'pieu Water Light Tint (available in RD01, RD02, PK01, CR01, OR01, OR02)
  • A'pieu For Your Shadow (available in 4 different colour palettes that basically range from neutral brown, pink and coral)
SPECIAL:
  • A'pieu Skinny Waterproof Mascara (there are 2 types but I don't know what the difference between them is)
  • A'pieu Nail Colour & Deco Sticker set (available in 3 colours and one sheet of stickers with various Rilakkuma characters, as well as adorable little bear faces !)
  • A'pieu Air In Puff Blue (4 pcs)

Btw in terms of the terms used such as OR01 or CR01 think of them as the letters from colours, so:
  • CR-coral
  • PK-pink
  • BR-brown
  • VL-voilet
  • RD-red
  • OR-orange
As random as it may sound, if I wanted anything out of this line, I think I'd like the nail paint and decorations . The nail colours look really fun to combine together ? And there are nail sticker FACES . That is the cutest thing I've ever seen !! ;3; I actually don't usually put on nail paint, but there's this nice neutral tone in those colours that I feel would suit with me . Oh and also, as a BB cushion user I'd totally get those puff refills in a heartbeat . *_* I'm so sad though because I think everything here is pretty easy to purchase online, APART from the puff refills ;_;

One day, I shall get my air puff refills easy and fuss free haha . T_T Anyways, what do you want to try from this line ? I'd love to know ! ^^ 


Signing out,


-THE TEACOAST

0 comments: